Monday, March 18, 2013

Raw Y'all!

This will be the new home for  Raw Y'all, a division of NativeDave.com that promotes plant-based foods as the foundation of a sustainable lifestyle.  Instead of setting up a blog specifically for this division, I've chosen to incorporate recipes, tips, announcements, and more into this blog.

Why?

Raw food is as much a part of our personal life as gardening, solar panels, rainwater harvesting, tiny house dwelling, and more.  Using this blog, I can use keywords to organize subjects better so that all the topics that turn me on can be streamlined into a singular 'site.  This brings me to my third reason for using this blog...I have too many blogs!

Would you like to try some of my raw goodies?  Come see me Fridays and Saturdays, 10a to 2p, at Coastal Bend Health Foods, located at 111 N. Austin Street in Rockport.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment